Airport to Hotel transfer
Upon arrival to Dubai International Airport you can save time and money by pre-booking a private transfer to hotels in UAE. Book your transfer here.
I use GetYourGuide mobile application when I travel to book all my tours. It’s perfect because you can pre-book tickets and skip the line at top attractions, it offers you easy cancellation up to 24 hours before and you can even book your tickets on the go. Check out all the available tours in Dubai here.
Best Places To Watch New Year Fireworks in Dubai 2019
- Fireworks Show at the Palm Jumeirah!
The Palm Jumeirah archipelago is the place to be on NYE, as it will be lit up with fireworks and laser shows. There’ll be a special fireworks display at Atlantis The Palm and here are the best locations to catch this show.
- Palm Boardwalk: A new 11 km long boardwalk has been built around the Palm’s crescent. You can catch the incredible display from anywhere on this boardwalk from the eastern to the western side of the Palm Islands.
- Club Vista Mare: Head over to Club Vista Mare on Palm Jumeirah to the fireworks at the Palm Jumeirah, and Club Vista Mare itself. Book a table at one of the following beachfront restaurants: The Tap House, Simply Italian, Breeze, Abyat, Gursha, Ibn AlBahr or Ají.
- Catch the Burj Khalifa Fireworks Extravaganza
Ever since the first fireworks show put on by the Burj Khalifa, people have been agog for the next NYE extravaganza. The fantastic unbelievable laser show in 2018 was simply mind-blowing. This year, the Burj Khalifa’s builders have promised a fabulous fireworks display. Get to one of these vantage points for the best views.
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray: Book a table for dinner at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray hotel and titillate your taste buds with a lavish spread. Toast the New Year with premium champagne and enjoy the most exquisite view of the Burj Khalifa and the Palm Jumeirah fireworks. The luxurious hotel is a bit pricey; it can cost as high as 2,900 AED per person but the food, the service and the view are all worth it.
- Jumeirah Al Qasr: Book a table at Pierchic, a restaurant at the Jumeirah Al Qasr hotel. Enjoy an extravagant five-course dinner that’ll remove the memory of any other restaurant straight from your mind. Prices range from 3,500 AED to 5,500 AED per person depending on where you’re seated. There’s a free flow of champagne which is a plus point, plus the lovely views of the Burj Khalifa’s amazing fireworks display.
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers: Here’s a way to escape the madding crowd in front of the Burj Khalifa. Head to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers, which offers a great vantage point to watch the fireworks show. There are several restaurants in this building that cater to every budget on NYE.
- Souk Al Bahar: What better place to get top views of the Burj Khalifa’s fireworks than at Souk Al Bahar, which is right next to Dubai Mall? From this location, you’ll enjoy excellent bird’s eye views of the fireworks at the Burj Khalifa. There’s another plus too – Dubai Mall’s food outlets don’t serve alcohol, but Souk Al Bahar’s drinks outlets do. So you can go right ahead and toast the NY gustily with champagne while watching the fireworks show.
- Watch the Burj Al Arab Fireworks
The Burj al Arab hosts the longest fireworks display every year since it was built. The fireworks extravaganza goes on for longer than even the Burj Khalifa’s show! That’s saying something, as thousands of people gather to watch the show at the Burj Khalifa. 2019 is just around the corner and we expect the Burj al Arab to put on a splendid extravaganza. If you want to catch this show up close, be at one of these locations:
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel: How about enjoying the Burj al Arab extravaganza from a building directly in front of it? We’re talking about taking up a table at one of the wave-shaped Jumeirah Beach Hotel’s many restaurants. Enjoy a free flow of beverages and toast NYE with champagne as you take in the fireworks at the Burj al Arab.
- Al Sufouh Beach: Want to get a splendid view of the Burj al Arab and the Palm Jumeirah fireworks? Head to the Al Sufouh Beach, which is located at a midpoint between the two major extravaganzas. What’s more, you don’t need to find parking space and root around to find a place for your blanket. You can drive your car directly on to the Al Sufouh Beach’s sands, and park at the best spot. Have a drive-in fireworks experience, why not?
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah: If you want the very best view of the festivities at the Burj al Arab, then you need to be at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Book a table at one of the restaurant cum bars at this traditional Arabian shopping venue and you can enjoy top views of the Burj al Arab’s fireworks. Enjoy the incredible canals of the Souk Madinat Jumeirah and the amazing gold souks, while taking in the stunning fireworks display at the Burj al Arab.
- Sunset Beach: From Sunset Beach, you can get the very best of the fireworks at the Burj al Arab. Spread out a blanket, set out a picnic dinner, or eat off of a food truck on the beach. Arrive early, because this is a popular spot and lots of people will be queueing up to find a spot on Sunset Beach.
- Grand Fireworks Display at the Dubai Festival City
Dubai Festival City is putting on a fireworks show as well, at 7 P.M. on NYE. IMAGINE theatre at the Dubai Festival City will put on an aquatic light show which will be followed by four extraordinary fireworks displays at 9 P.M., 10 P.M., and 11 P.M. Then comes the totally mind-blowing grand finale at midnight, ringing in 2019 at the best New Year’s party in Dubai.
- Watch The Fireworks Display at The Global Village
When it’s midnight on NYE, the Dubai Global Village will put on seven whole minutes of scintillating fireworks. The Global Village is an amalgamation of a number of stalls, each representing a different country and its culture. Seven countries will be selected, and seven times the countdown will be repeated followed by 7 fireworks display.
- Fireworks Display at Qasr Al Sultan
Love to watch grand fireworks framed against the pristine desert sky? Then head to Qasr Al Sultan, which is going to put on a magnificent NYE fireworks display. There’ll be some great entertainment and excellent food as well at the Grand Food Bazaar. There will be bellydancing, Tanura shows and falcon shows for the kids too. You can make a day of it.
Every year, Dubai makes a name for itself as the grandmaster of lavish NYE celebrations. Each year, Dubai tries to outdo itself. Be in Dubai for NYE and you’ll never want to be anywhere else to welcome the New Year ever again. [/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Check out our post on Where to Stay in Dubai ” color=”black” size=”lg” align=”center” button_block=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpassionfordubai.com%2Fwhere-to-stay-in-dubai-the-best-areas%2F||target:%20_blank|”][vc_column_text]
Check out our detailed Dubai Itinerary
The Ultimate Guide to 7 Days in Dubai [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]